Pages

Friday, May 20, 2011

Welcome, and Hello :)



This is my first ever post on my blog here. In the near future, I will show my works of art and describe my experience as an artist. Though I am still a student in college learning the principles of being a concept artist, this will not deter me from showing you all my art pieces and possible improvement. 

The picture shown above is an art illustration of a couple of floating islands, the possible remains of a flying city, drawn back in late October 2010. After playing a level of the Floating Islands in a game called The Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon, I was inspired to draw a more friendlier version of the level. The background of the silent blue atmosphere during the day helps display the peaceful airy look of the floating islands. The addition of the waterfall generated from the water pumps of the abandoned floating city gives off the beautiful sense of the floating clumps of land. The trees, particularly the pink one, are nurtured by the water in the atmosphere and are still supported by the islands they grew on.

Thank you for your time and patience on looking at this first blog of future many blogs I may post. :3


No comments :

Post a Comment